Thursday, November 3, 2011

Meeting my Bridesmaids after a decade

Its been awhile, since I was with my bestfriends. After high school, we hardly had time together because we started getting busy for our future. 10 years after college and now finally settled with families of our own and careers that we yearned for, we reunited and celebrated our friendship. 

I came with my hubby Lorlin and my two kids Ysa and Lance. Dicy came with Omar, still very much into each other after the honeymoon. Dinah came with hubby and official photographer of the event Marjun and their very cute son Zooey. Lilay who is also based in Manila was without a date that night but looked dashing and inlove. Daldz tagged along her kids and was in very high spirits during the party, not sure if it was because of the alcohol.Garett was with hubby Aldwin and daughter. Irish was late but made it to the party with husband aswell. Bayeng was alone, I was hoping to see his better half and my college classmate Floro Katangkatang. The party was organized by those who were based in Tacloban. Despite the hectic schedule
my friends made sure the party will be a blast with a program and trick or treat gooddies for the kids. The buffet was delicious and drinks bottomless. We sang our favorite songs, played games that highlighted our crazy teen years and just enjoyed the night together just like old times.

The event also made me look forward to the planned wedding on December 8, 2012 wherein these very same ladies will be part of my entourage and will hopefully remder a very special dance for me. I am more excited than ever since I came back from Manila, I cant think of anything else but prepare for the route to December and make it a really special event for my family and friends. See you soon ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers